Amish Furniture Desks
Dining room tables, comfortable couches, flawlessly designed easy chairs and more all have an appropriate place in a tastefully decorated home, but nothing else combines functionality and aesthetics in quite the same way as an Amish furniture desk where home office furnishings are concerned. Desks play an essential role in American homes coast-to-coast, whether these workhorses of the home décor world are used daily as the headquarters for a home office enterprise or merely as a platform for addressing the annual family holiday card mailing. In any case, these eloquent pieces of Amish furniture – desks – provide a timeless eloquence in any home office suitable for passing from one generation of family members to the next.
Hand-crafted by Amish artisans utilizing the lessons learned from their family members in an apprentice-like learning process, Amish-made desks reflect a commitment to quality virtually absent in a world of mass-produced, press-board products with life spans measured in months, not decades. One close-up inspection is usually sufficient to convince prospective buyers there’s really no question: Amish-made custom furniture reflects a conscious decision to own quality-made furniture crafted in the United States of America. Consider the attributes of some Amish furniture desks available at retailers working closely with Amish craftsman:
• An Amish cherry desk features soft curved and simply styled legs, solid cherry construction, two full extension glide drawers, a beveled edge on top and oil rubbed bronze hardware. The desk is available for order in, but not limited to the following species of wood: oak, maple, cherry, elm, quarter sawn white oak, and walnut. The desk can also be ordered in any size and custom configuration.
• An Amish hickory desk features a leather top, large post legs, and an iron gate motif on the sides. The desk comes packaged with a leather padded arm chair and both pieces are available in any wood and color of the customer’s choice.
• An Amish flame birch Desk features a flame birch top and drawer fronts and a black rub through finish on the maple frame. The desk comes with one pencil drawer and one file drawer. The piece can be ordered in any wood, color and size choice.
• A Michigan granite executive desk features solid cherry raised panels on all sides, a one inch-and-a-quarter thick granite top, five full extension glide drawers, and two full extension file drawers. The desk can be ordered in oak, maple, or cherry with the stain color of choice; hundreds of hardware choices are available, along with six choices of granite. The desks can also be made to specific sizes and specifications.
• The Amish Madison desk features solid maple construction throughout, with two-toned, two full extension glide drawers and a beveled edge on top. The desk can be ordered in many wood choices including oak, maple, cherry, quarter sawn white oak, and more in various stain and hardware choices. The desk can also be ordered in custom sizes and dimensions.
Learn about the undeniable quality of all Amish furniture, including Amish desks, by visiting a reputable Amish furniture seller today.